Effectively reaching Gen Z customers requires an understanding of how their generational traits and values translate into marketplace behavior. There’s more to know beyond the “digital native” and “phone-obsessed” chatter, and this webinar will delve into the complexities of this generation, why they’re different, and how it all affects their purchasing decisions. Expect to walk away with new approaches and techniques to help you reach this younger group without ostracizing other consumers.
- Understand the upbringing, shared traits, and behaviors of the newest generation of consumers (Gen Z).
- Give strategies on how to best engage and communicate with Gen Z.
- Describe the key differences that differentiate Millennials and Gen Z, and highlight the approaches that may work for one, but not always the other.
- From videos to social media, we’ll look at the best ways to get your product in front of this next generation of buyers.
- Look at how things like affordability to authenticity play a role in whether Gen Z will purchase a product.