Over the past several months, the U.S. has rolled out vaccines across the country and now more people are eligible for their shots raising questions of how employers should navigate the vaccine for their workforce. During this webinar, Kara Maciel, from Conn Maciel Carey, will discuss these important questions:
• May an employer mandate that some or all of their employees be vaccinated?
• Should companies require contractors, temporary employees and vendors be vaccinated?
• May a worker refuse to be vaccinated for medical, religious or other reasons?
• How do we handle an employee who insists on working remotely indefinitely?
• When all our workers are vaccinated, must everyone continue social distancing and wearing masks in the workplace?
• What liability does an employer face for requiring employees to be vaccinated?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computerâ€™s hard drive.
You can delete or block cookies within your browser settings.
Should you opt to do this, some parts of our site may not work.
For more information, including instructions on how to remove the cookies that have been placed,