This webcast is designed for companies that are currently sourcing products made in China, and those who are considering it. The main focus will be on imports into the U.S. from China, however, some of the content will also apply to non U.S. companies.
- Why source from China?
- Use of landed price to determine if importing from China is a benefit
- Identifying suppliers
- Protection of intellectual property
- Use of buying agents
- Quality control issues
- Cost effective logistics from China
- Utilizing best INCOterm for cost savings
- Selection of freight forwarders/carriers
- Dealing with U.S. government agencies on imports